dimanche 17 janvier 2016

Moslima's Hijab Quotes



 Hijab is a symbol of modesty it includes the way a person walk, talks, looks and thinks, All of it should be done modestly and applies to both Men and Women. and its to protect yourself from evil eye.
 Islam is not only a religion but it is also a way of life and Hijab is a part of it. 
 Hijab really increase the beauty of a women. wearing hijab is covering your body from devil eyes but this act has became the fashion nowadays and this fashion trend is followed by millions of Muslims throughout the world.
 I believe if a women is showing her body means she wants someone to be inspired by her figure not by her character and any of you guys can think yourself what will last forever? character or figure ? This time i din’t mention any religious reference or anything else but its a simple fact.
Well today i am sharing some Beautiful Muslim Hijab Quotes and Sayings for men and women. Read This inspiration quotes and do share your favorite quote with me.

It is not the cloth that oppresses the women, it is the illiterate mind.

Hijab isn’t hiding your beauty with tight cloths, Its how you handle your beauty for the sake of God.

Judge me by whats in my head not whats on my head

Hijab isn’t just what you’re wearing but it’s also what you do and say.

Sisters, The sun doesn’t lose its beauty when it’s covered by the clouds. The same way your beauty doesn’t fade when you’re wearing hijab.

Be like a diamond precious & Rare. not like a stone found everywhere.

Everything precious is covered!!! A woman modestly dressed is like a pearl in it’s shell.

If a Woman has the right to show of what she has, then she also has the right to cover it up too.

Modestly is the way you deal with beauty. Not how you avoid it.

*My Hijab is my dignity, my respect, and my honour, and i will never ever trade it for this temporary world.

If Modernism is being naked then animals are more modern than humans.

Hijab forces a man to look at a woman with respect rather than as an object.

Clothe yourself with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience

All Praises be to ALLAH who guided me to wear Hijab.

I am satisfied that my religion commands me to cover my body why is my hijab you problem ?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire